Traducción Phone call
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
a phone call: una llamada telefónica
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Brian : Well, Edward and I were just answering customer phone calls."
- "I'm tired of phone calls and I'm tired of these walls."
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
- "Michael, how can Brian make this phone call more musical?"
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "This morning I received an unpleasant phone call from a dissatisfied customer."
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Phone call' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Phone call'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!