Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a phone call: una llamada telefónica
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "Michael, how can Brian make this phone call more musical?"
- "I'm tired of phone calls and I'm tired of these walls."
- "This morning I received an unpleasant phone call from a dissatisfied customer."
- "Brian : Well, Edward and I were just answering customer phone calls."
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Phone call'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Phone call'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!