Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to plan (sthg, to do sthg, on doing sthg): planear, planificar, preparar (algo)
a plan: un plan
We are planning a dinner party at my house. Estamos preparando una cena en mi casa para esta noche.
I plan to move to the U.S. next year. Estoy planeando trasladarme a Estados Unidos el año que viene.
a plan: un plan
What are your plans this weekend? ¿Qué planes tienes para este fin de semana?
- "I can't wait to tell you about my plans for the foundation."
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "I plan to escape today."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "Alright, listen up, here's the plan."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "What's the plan?"
- "Bruno : Ok Jean, let's go over the plan one more time."
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Plan'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Plan'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!