Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
popular: popular, de moda
Susie is quite popular with men. Susie tiene mucho éxito entre los hombres.
- "A boxed set for the holiday season might be a popular item."
- "This exhibit looks pretty popular though."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "I am extremely popular in Germany."
- "Bruno's Brew is the most popular perfume in Brazil, and as things stand, I have nothing to give our wholesalers for the Christmas rush."
- "I think you mean to say that you were immediately captivated by the symphony's opening motif, and that the orchestra continued to provide a stunning interpretation of one of Beethoven's most popular works."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and has been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "The most popular constellation in the zodiac, according to a new study by astronomers."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "We do not currently plan to change either the name or the ingredients of our popular 'Vegetable Soup'."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Popular'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Popular'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!