Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a poster: un cartel, un póster
I'm going to put this poster on my wall. Voy a colocar este póster sobre mi muro.
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "With these posters, we wanted to encourage ordinary women to discover their sensuality."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Bruno : The posters you see every day on the streets of Paris would probably be considered pornographic here in the States."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "There's a poster on the wall of my office that says "A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself."
- "Bruno : What's wrong with posters?"
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
- "Please remember that posters on streetcars and buses are seen by everyone."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Poster'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Poster'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!