Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to print (out, off): imprimir
How many pages have you printed? ¿Cuántas páginas has impreso?
- "I can't believe it was printed."
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out e-mails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "It was printed on a Delavigne shower gel that I have."
- "The customer told me that she found the direct line to my office printed on the back of a shower gel: Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "Now you must print a retraction of your horrible article, which is a real travesty."
- "Government researchers have taken their inspiration from the graphic images soon to be printed on cigarette packets."
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a "happy birthday", in person."
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Print' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Print'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!