Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to print (out, off): imprimir
How many pages have you printed? ¿Cuántas páginas has impreso?
- "It was printed on a Delavigne shower gel that I have."
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out e-mails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "The customer told me that she found the direct line to my office printed on the back of a shower gel: Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "I can't believe it was printed."
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
- "Government researchers have taken their inspiration from the graphic images soon to be printed on cigarette packets."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "Now you must print a retraction of your horrible article, which is a real travesty."
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a 'happy birthday', in person."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Print'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Print'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!