Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
The dog ended up getting sick, because the needle was not properly sterilized. El perro terminó por enfermar porque la jeringuilla no estaba correctamente esterilizada.
UK: Pim? Who's Pim? My name is Jim. Do try to pronounce it properly!
US: My computer doesn't work, perhaps I didn't connect it properly.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I would also like someone to set up her e-mail account, check that all the cables are plugged in properly to her P."
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "Please treat Hannah with respect: when you go under her desk to check the cables, don't check to see if her legs are properly connected too."
- "I understand that some people have difficulty with their bowel movements (a direct result of eating too much unhealthy food), but if the bathrooms were cleaned properly, then this would be their problem, not everyone else's."
- "I'll also want to see your products are properly labeled and correctly stored."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
- "We never had a chance to properly finish our lunch, and I'd love to see him again sometime."
- "Go to a decent tailor and get measured properly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Properly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Properly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!