Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
All the goods we purchased were damaged. Todas los productos que compramos estaban dañados.
a purchase: una compra
That DVD player was one of the best purchases I've ever made Ese lector de DVD fue una de las mejores compras que he hecho en toda mi vida.
UK: I've just purchased a second-hand toothbrush.
US: That's a very unusual purchase.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "However, I would like to offer you a voucher for $1 off your next purchase from our wide soup range."
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "Purchase Manager"
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "I'm the purchasing manager for the Delavigne sales affiliate in Brazil."
- "Hannah : Yeah but what if you considered purchasing artwork as an investment?"
- "I am writing to complain about your 'Vegetable Soup', which I purchased today, and planned to eat for lunch."
- "Subject: Purchase enquiry"
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting 'Multiplicity' (or 'Absurd Crimson Symphony' as it is translated in Chinese)."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Purchase'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Purchase'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!