Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to pursue (a line of thought): seguir (una línea de pensamiento)
The police are still pursuing the suspect. La policía aún está persiguiendo al sospechoso.
We should pursue this new policy that Susie has proposed. Deberíamos seguir esta nueva política que ha propuesto Susie.
to pursue a career hacer carrera
- "Depending on your views, we'll decide whether or not to pursue these ideas and invest in a full-scale campaign, in conjunction with the R & D department."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "I have made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become."
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Pursue'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Pursue'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!