Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
quality: (de) calidad
This is some quality work. Este es un trabajo de calidad.
the quality of life la calidad de vida
- "Hannah : And we can't afford to sacrifice quality by letting just any site sell our products."
- "I'm not expecting you to be 'a shoulder to cry on', but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "I inspect the quality of finished goods"
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "Thank you in advance for helping us improve the quality of our service."
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production'."
- "How do you expect me to produce a work of quality in such little time?"
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Quality'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Quality'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!