Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
quality: (de) calidad
This is some quality work. Este es un trabajo de calidad.
the quality of life la calidad de vida
- "Hannah : And we can't afford to sacrifice quality by letting just any site sell our products."
- "Thank you in advance for helping us improve the quality of our service."
- "I inspect the quality of finished goods"
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production'."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "How do you expect me to produce a work of quality in such little time?"
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "I'm not expecting you to be 'a shoulder to cry on', but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Quality'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Quality'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!