Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a ranch: un rancho, una estancia (una finca agrícola, una granja)
- "Subject: My new ranch"
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special 'event organizers' that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a 'Wild West' party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "Since you're always hosting me in your fancy San Francisco offices, I think it's my turn to return the favor, so I'd like to extend a formal invitation to my new ranch in Crawford, Texas."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "I'm sitting in Mr. Warbuckle's golf cart, while he drives me around the ranch."
- "Subject: RE: My new ranch"
- "ranch! Mr. Warbuckle, thank you so much for having us!"
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "Harold, this place is more of a palace than a ranch."
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ranch'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ranch'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!