Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to realise (UK), to realize (US): Darse cuenta
It was then that I realised I wasn't alone, there was pixie sitting on the wall watching me. Fue entonces cuando me di cuenta de que no estaba solo. Había un duendecillo sentado en la pared, mirándome.
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "That's when I realized that my daddy's advice was to start networking!"
- "Icarus : You see, another Stickypedia user has seen our edit and quickly realized that a photo of me was inappropriate."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Janine : Brent, you have to realize that quitting your job and being fired from your job are two very different things."
- "You do realize that the trip takes."
- "When we crossed paths in the corridor last month, I felt something deep in my bosom. At first I thought it was destiny, but now I realize it was your hand touching me inappropriately."
- "That was weird, I didn't realize that people could actually call you on one of these things."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Retailers are starting to realize that it is better to sell low than not sell at all."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Realise' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Realise'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!