Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
The cashier forgot to give me my receipt. El cajero olvidó darme el recibo.
the receipt (of a parcel): la recepción (de un paquete)
UK: That's 25 pence change and there's your receipt sir.
US: If you don't have a receipt then I cannot refund you, madam.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Brian : Well, without a receipt, I am afraid you're not going to get a cash refund."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "Jean : I mean a receipt."
- "No, no the receipt was in my pants, and my pants are long gone."
- "Icarus : On August 22nd of last year, there is a twelve-hundred dollar charge to the company's expense account, but we can't seem to locate a receipt for this transaction."
- "417 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "- Damaged goods must be reported immediately by telephone upon receipt of items. No claims for compensation can be made after three working days."
- "Philip : Receipt?"
- "Brian : Do you still have the receipt?"
- "I discovered the receipt for a sizeable equipment purchase from 1998, which was not registered, and could have caused a catastrophe."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Receipt'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Receipt'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!