Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to refer to (something): referirse a, aludir a, hacer referencia/alusión a (algo)
- "To interpret these images refer to "Interpreting Mindmelt" manual*."
- "However, perhaps you're referring to the popular myth that a face can be seen when looking at the moon from earth."
- "Well actually, I was referring to this chart showing projected sales of the new perfume."
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
- ""Chick" (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Icarus : Actually, Terrance, the term "bottom line" refers to the "net income" of the company, which indicates the earnings that remain after deducting taxes and other amounts."
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "I'm referring of course to the documents we discussed last week in Hong Kong."
- "Icarus : Uh, well, Mr. Cashman, the EBIT refers to our earnings before interest and taxes."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Refer' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Refer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!