Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to refer to (something): referirse a, aludir a, hacer referencia/alusión a (algo)
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the 'shared garden' to which you referred."
- "I'm referring of course to the documents we discussed last week in Hong Kong."
- "Republicans are sometimes called 'conservatives', which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "However, perhaps you're referring to the popular myth that a face can be seen when looking at the moon from earth."
- "Icarus : Actually, Terrance, the term 'bottom line' refers to the 'net income' of the company, which indicates the earnings that remain after deducting taxes and other amounts."
- "Icarus : Uh, well, Mr. Cashman, the EBIT refers to our earnings before interest and taxes."
- "To interpret these images refer to 'Interpreting Mindmelt' manual*."
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called 'liberals', which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "'Chick' (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
- "Well actually, I was referring to this chart showing projected sales of the new perfume."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Refer'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Refer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!