Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to refer to (something): referirse a, aludir a, hacer referencia/alusión a (algo)
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "I'm referring of course to the documents we discussed last week in Hong Kong."
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Icarus : Actually, Terrance, the term "bottom line" refers to the "net income" of the company, which indicates the earnings that remain after deducting taxes and other amounts."
- "Well actually, I was referring to this chart showing projected sales of the new perfume."
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
- "To interpret these images refer to "Interpreting Mindmelt" manual*."
- ""Chick" (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
- "Icarus : Uh, well, Mr. Cashman, the EBIT refers to our earnings before interest and taxes."
- "However, perhaps you're referring to the popular myth that a face can be seen when looking at the moon from earth."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Refer'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Refer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!