Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
reliable: fiable, de fiar
Is he a reliable witness? ¿Es un testigo de fiar?
The tip came from a reliable source. El dato proviene de una fuente fiable.
UK: You see that man over there? He's the most reliable worker in the company.
US: He drinks a bottle of whisky before coming to work - or so I heard from a reliable source.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Hannah is a motivated and reliable worker."
- "Alice Gray : Well, I'm reliable, hardworking, efficient and, above all, I'm an excellent cleaner."
- "They want to travel in a reliable vehicle and look good doing it."
- "So, I'd like you to find us a good, reliable and affordable agency."
- "Must be cool under pressure, stress-resistant, work well both independently and within a team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced team leader."
- "Fiona : And this is a reliable way of safeguarding information?"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reliable'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Reliable'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!