Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
reliable: fiable, de fiar
Is he a reliable witness? ¿Es un testigo de fiar?
The tip came from a reliable source. El dato proviene de una fuente fiable.
UK: You see that man over there? He's the most reliable worker in the company.
US: He drinks a bottle of whisky before coming to work - or so I heard from a reliable source.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Fiona : And this is a reliable way of safeguarding information?"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Alice Gray : Well, I'm reliable, hardworking, efficient and, above all, I'm an excellent cleaner."
- "They want to travel in a reliable vehicle and look good doing it."
- "Hannah is a motivated and reliable worker."
- "So, I'd like you to find us a good, reliable and affordable agency."
- "Must be cool under pressure, stress-resistant, work well both independently and within a team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced team leader."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reliable'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Reliable'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!