Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I love) rugby!: ¡Adoro el rugby!
- "Rupert : Why do rugby fans have such a spirit of fair-play?"
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
- "Other notes: Enjoys politics, beer, rugby and breakdancing."
- "Who knew a 90-year old woman was so good at rugby?"
- "So there we have it, rugby is indeed a sport on the rise."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "This kind of thing is common in rugby."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "Rugby fan : I can't put my finger on it exactly, but the sport itself remains loyal to its gentlemanly roots."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Rugby'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Rugby'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!