Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I love) rugby!: ¡Adoro el rugby!
- "Who knew a 90-year old woman was so good at rugby?"
- "So there we have it, rugby is indeed a sport on the rise."
- "Rupert : Why do rugby fans have such a spirit of fair-play?"
- "Other notes: Enjoys politics, beer, rugby and breakdancing."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "Rugby fan : I can't put my finger on it exactly, but the sport itself remains loyal to its gentlemanly roots."
- "This kind of thing is common in rugby."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Rugby'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Rugby'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!