Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to scream with laughter reirse a carcajadas
a scream: un grito, un chillido
UK: He screamed with agony when he broke his leg.
US: Her screams woke up the entire neighborhood.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "12 screaming babies on board."
- "But now the pain has gone away, my algorithms scream"
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
- "Frigid, British, loves tea and screaming"
- "She's so awful that just the sight of her makes people scream. When I pick her up, people run out of the room. In my hands, this instrument can do more damage than a bazooka!"
- "He might not respond because we put some tape over his mouth to stop him screaming!"
- "He is currently in stable condition, and alternates between screaming and farting."
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said 'you son of a bitch', which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "He was trapped in a tree, screaming, and hanging upside down."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Scream'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Scream'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!