Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
the sense: el significado, el sentido
to sense: sentir, notar, detectar
- "I sense that she has a good soul."
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "I sense an accent there, you're not from round these parts, are you?"
- "It's obvious to me that the artist was trying to convey his sense of deep disconnection from this postmodern world."
- "Notorious for his astute business sense and suspect business ethics, Mazerati has unveiled plans to triple D&C's profits within 6 years."
- "Edward : For 80,000 bottles of two great scents, we offer you a price that makes great sense"
- "So would you say that you feel a great sense of achievement after this week then?"
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sense' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Sense'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!