Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a shareholder: un accionista
I have to attend the shareholders' meeting next Friday. Debo asistir a la asamblea de accionistas el próximo viernes.
the shareholders la asamblea
- "My schedule isn't important at all because tonight, the thing you're forgetting, is the shareholders meeting, where I have to address the shareholders, employees and the media to tell them about Horatio!"
- "Small shareholders are what keeps a good company honest, that's what I've always said."
- "However, despite my tastes and means, I cannot be expected to keep buying fine art out of my own pocket, and I will bring up the matter of finances at the next shareholders meeting."
- "Philip : Well Hannah, the shareholder meetings for Indigo Motel are going to be very interesting."
- "Staff, employees, shareholders, homeless people just here for the free food, I ask you to look into your hearts: I ask you to support the Delavigne Corporation in this time of trouble."
- "The Board is pleased to inform shareholders that the dividend per share will be 16.3¢."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Shareholder'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Shareholder'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!