Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a shelf: un estante, una repisa
El plural de shelf es shelves.
UK: I am an expert at fixing shelves to walls.
US: My favorite magazines are those found on the top shelf.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
- "If you, err, take a look at my shelves, you can see that all the files there are arranged alphabetically."
- "Perfume shops all over Paris began to sell Delavigne fragrances on their shelves."
- "I could put your perfumes on the shelves of my stores by next week."
- "It took him nearly twenty-five minutes to find a small flask of jasmine oil on the alphabetically arranged shelf of botanical extracts."
- "Organization of space (for example, in your case, it may bode ill if your bottles of poison are kept on the same shelf as the herbal extracts)."
- "Offers us 6 months of exclusive exposure on Sheik Jafar's shelves"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Shelf'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Shelf'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!