Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a shelf: un estante, una repisa
El plural de shelf es shelves.
UK: I am an expert at fixing shelves to walls.
US: My favorite magazines are those found on the top shelf.
- "Perfume shops all over Paris began to sell Delavigne fragrances on their shelves."
- "Offers us 6 months of exclusive exposure on Sheik Jafar's shelves"
- "I could put your perfumes on the shelves of my stores by next week."
- "Organization of space (for example, in your case, it may bode ill if your bottles of poison are kept on the same shelf as the herbal extracts)."
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
- "It took him nearly twenty-five minutes to find a small flask of jasmine oil on the alphabetically arranged shelf of botanical extracts."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "If you, err, take a look at my shelves, you can see that all the files there are arranged alphabetically."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Shelf'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Shelf'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!