Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Success depends on skill and hard work. El éxito depende las habilidades y el trabajo duro.
Philip Cheeter has remarkable skill with the ladies. Philip Cheeter tiene un talento extraordinario cuando de mujeres se trata.
skilled: hábil, diestro, experto
He is a skilled carpenter. Él es un experto carpintero.
UK: My many skills include reciting the alphabet backwards.
US: Horatio is highly skilled with a machete.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
- "Special skills"
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "Basic computer skills necessary."
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "With a lovely head like yours, I mean with your unique skills and experience, you could be earning a seven-figure salary!"
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly-skilled office job!"
- "I am shocked and appalled by your filthy mouth and mediocre tambourine skills."
- "Circus skills"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Skill'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Skill'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!