Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I'm slightly drunk right now, but I still think you're beautiful. Estoy un poco borracho en este momento, pero sigo pensando que eres guapa.
(a) slight (difference): (una) leve (diferencia)
UK: I still feel slightly angry towards the man who broke my heart.
US: We had a slight difference of opinion, but it was nothing serious.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "Donna : Highs in the low 20's, slight chance of rain."
- "The perplexed shark hesitated slightly before biting the victim in two."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Brian : Um, well um… actually I do have quite a slight preference for…"
- "However, he's slightly too friendly and helpful."
- "I feel slightly less lonely."
- "and spread your legs slightly."
- "Needless to say, she was slightly concerned when she saw that this 'omelet' was frozen, and then defrosted in the microwave."
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Slightly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Slightly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!