Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a sort: un tipo, una clase
I'm not used to this sort of party. No estoy acostumbrado a este tipo de fiestas.
UK: I'm not used to this sort of party, do I have to get naked?
US: This hat is sort of ordinary, do you have anything else?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Susie : And what sort of time-scale would we be looking at?"
- "The folders are a sort of maroon, burgundy color."
- "Hey, what sort of product are you looking for?"
- "It looked sort of pinkish-brown to me."
- "Clarence : What sort of salad, sir?"
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
- "I don't have the patience to listen to that sort of talk."
- "Bethany : He is sort of like a cucumber, isn't he?"
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "This sort of expenditure is frivolous and needless."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sort'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Sort'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!