Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the South el sur
- "Kimberly : South Kensington?"
- "Kensington's alright, it ain't south of the river."
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Greg : So, I believe you're going to tell us about job opportunities in South Australia."
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "I work for "South Australian Jobs Focus", and I'd like to encourage your listeners to come to live and work in South Australia."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'South'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'South'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!