Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the South el sur
- "Kimberly : South Kensington?"
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "Kensington's alright, it ain't south of the river."
- "I work for "South Australian Jobs Focus", and I'd like to encourage your listeners to come to live and work in South Australia."
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "Greg : So, I believe you're going to tell us about job opportunities in South Australia."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'South'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'South'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!