Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a statue: una estatua
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "The Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Batman's house."
- "So you want a 3-meter high statue of Bruno Delavigne – made out of glass!"
- "I got too "big headed" wanting my own statue, and now I've been brought back down to earth with a bump – literally!"
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "Jackson Bollocks : Well, it would be more like a blob than a statue."
- "I was sitting innocently at my desk, daydreaming about my statue, when suddenly and inexplicably I fell out of my chair and onto the floor."
- "If the statue were going to be outside, I'm afraid it would corrode."
- "And don't forget the statue would need to be hollow so that we can put perfume inside it – like a real bottle."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Statue'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Statue'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!