Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the stock market: la Bolsa
- "Our strategy won't be dictated to us by the stock market, and I won't be influenced by someone checking his Raspberry for quotes every five minutes."
- "Susie : As a matter of fact Philip, since you insist on making this a financial issue: immediately after the public became aware of their labor practices, their stock dropped 44% despite a booming stock market."
- "Bruno : I understand how the stock market works, Ira."
- "The stock market seems to be reacting as well: Delavigne shares have risen 7 and three-quarter points since yesterday's announcement."
- "First of all, sales forecasts aren't an exact science, nor is the stock market, and I never guaranteed anything."
- "Hannah : But why are you investing in a pop group and not something more sensible like the stock market?"
- "we'll take the last third and invest in the stock market!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Stock market'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Stock market'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!