Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a style: un estilo
It's not my style to arrive late. No es mi estilo llegar tarde.
UK: What's your favourite style of music?
US: I like all styles, but hip hop and opera are my favorites.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "They had style, they had grace, Rita Hayworth gave good face."
- "Do you have a particular style in mind?"
- "However, in my department, I try to make time to listen to my staff and collaborate with them. I suppose my management style is to be as approachable as possible."
- "It's the defining characteristic of his style."
- "The styles of the 80s may be a thing of the past, but the concept behind power dressing is as relevant as ever."
- "This scent is now available in two new, completely different styles: after-shave and body spray."
- "The interior is very plush and is decorated in a beautiful art deco style."
- "Pierre Luc Patrice (PLP) became a brand name synonymous with class, femininity and style."
- "Talking 'bout the young style."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Style'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Style'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!