Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a success: un éxito, un triunfo
- "This perfume will be a success!"
- "Delavigne's tribute to his grandfather, 'La Potion de Papi' was a great success."
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Steffi : Well, I admit that the samples we received were a success with the buying commission, our compliments to the creator."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
- "The Smell of Success: Kalvin Krime's scented billboard adverts"
- "I'm happy to report that our 'sales road trip' to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "Has been used with some success on very light sailplanes."
- "Delavigne's tribute to his grandfather, 'La Potion de Papi', was a great success."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Success'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Success'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!