Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
You are in need of surgery. Necesita que le operen.
a surgeon: un cirujano
UK: I'm pleased to tell you that the surgery was a success.
US: Unfortunately the surgeon died of exhaustion shortly after.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
- "I'm getting laser eye surgery."
- "Like a surgeon, cutting for the very first time"
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "(Sophie is a surgeon."
- "I have a deviated septum. Thinking about getting surgery."
- "This dog needs immediate surgery, right Stink?"
- "Kevin : I'm not sure if I can drink any alcohol before my surgery."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Surgery'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Surgery'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!