Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a system: un sistema, un organismo
We have a new system for dealing with customer complaints, we're a lot faster now. Tenemos un nuevo sistema para ocuparnos de las reclamaciones de los clientes, ahora somos mucho más rápidos.
- "A parallel system seems to me to be the only sensible solution to the smoking problem."
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports and, oh, he's just pooed on me!"
- "Oh anyway, my name is Fred Farmer and I'm calling from DataSeed Systems."
- "I'm pleased to announce that we are experimenting with the Automated Firing System (AFS)."
- "I can see your name is already on our system. You saw an opera in January."
- "The previously privately-owned DataSeed Systems has announced that the general public can finally own a piece of the successful company."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "In an attempt to tackle the obesity epidemic, the British government today announced a new labelling system to be used on food."
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'System'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'System'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!