Traducción Take over
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
a takeover: una toma de control; una adquisición, una fusión, una absorción, una OPA (Oferta Pública de Adquisición)
- "Despite appearances to the contrary, the takeover is completely legitimate, and cannot be challenged in a court of law."
- "Takeover coincided with the mysterious disappearance of company president Sum-Young Kai."
- "I expected this answer, which is why my team of lawyers is working in shifts, planning a hostile takeover of your companies."
- "I have held this position for more than ten years, but am just now taking over your account from Luke Gabriels, who has moved on to other challenges in this industry."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
- "At least that was the case until last week, when one of the most controversial takeovers in Italian history took place."
- "The takeover was an unexpected blow to the family-run business that could mark the end of a century of locally-tailored Italian couture."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "Edward : Hi, this is Edward Moon, I'm not here right now because I'm taking part in a secret plot to overthrow the robots that have taken over the Delavigne Corporation - boooo!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Take over' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Take over'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!