Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a task: una tarea , una faena
Moving this piano will be no easy task. Mover este piano no será tarea fácil.
a task-master un tirano, un capataz muy exigente
- "Do this task that I have demanded of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory: The test monkeys have made a real mess playing with their feces (that's 'poo poo' to you)."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task."
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "It's been awhile since I've dated, so I've prepared several different tasks for you."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Studies show that people who are required to perform mentally-challenging tasks do better after a good night's sleep."
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
- "Brian, going forward all these tasks can and will be done by BrianBot!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Task'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Task'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!