Thank you very much
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Thank you very much! Thank you so much!: ¡Muchas gracias! ¡Se lo agradezco mucho!
- "Thank you so much for that report, Janine."
- "Bruno : No, thank you very much."
- "Thank you very much, no further questions."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Thank you so much Philip."
- "Philip : Thank you so much for that warm introduction Professor Williams. My name is Philip Cheeter, and in this lecture, I'm going to teach you that sales is like a game: there are winners, like me;"
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Let me read her letter: My dear Gymglish, thank you very much for your letter."
- "Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Thank you very much'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Thank you very much'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!