Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
thanks to (something): gracias a (algo)
Thanks to my new home security system, the SSS3000, I can finally sleep well at night. Gracias a mi nuevo sistema de seguridad para el hogar, el SSS30000, por fin puedo dormir bien de noche.
Thanks to Icarus, the IRS will not be visiting Kevin this year. Gracias a Icarus, la Hacienda Pública no visitará a Kevin este año.
- "Thanks to you, we took first place in the tournament!"
- "We're already 2 days behind schedule, thanks to your little snake fiasco."
- "I couldn't even take my glass of wine outside the bar to keep me company, thanks to most town centres now being "alcohol-free zones"."
- "It's all thanks to you, Glenn."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "But overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "The Delavigne Corporation has become a household name thanks to its perfume and cosmetic products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Thanks to'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Thanks to'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!