Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
therefore: por lo tanto, en consecuencia
The clients cannot make it today. Therefore, we need to reschedule. Los clientes no pueden asistir hoy. Por lo tanto, tendremos que cambiar la fecha de la reunión.
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Therefore, we're going to have to say"
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
- "Therefore, you are the winner."
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Therefore'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Therefore'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!