Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
The last thing we would want is to lose this client's business. Lo último que queremos es perder a este cliente.
UK: The best thing about France is the pains au chocolat.
US: What's that strange thing over there?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The mayor wants to rap with me about some things."
- "Bruno : That's a weird thing to say."
- "But I'm warning you Horatio, if this thing goes south, I am not going to be the one cleaning up the mess."
- "From now on the first thing and the last thing I want to hear out of your mouths is 'Sir'."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Where you from, you sexy thing?"
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "The important thing is that you appreciate this fine French delicacy."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Thing'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Thing'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!