Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
three: tres (3)
- "The Greenback & Trust branch, located on Fell Street, was robbed at 11:14 AM by three teenage boys dressed in drag and carrying kitchen knives."
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
- "Do you have the three pieces of identification we asked for?"
- "It hasn't stopped snowing in three days!"
- "The three "C's": communication, camaraderie and comedy."
- "Marshall was doing his daily sweep of Amarillo's natural wildlife preserve, which borders Warbuckle's ranch on three sides."
- "Bruno : But three thirds equals one, and one is the loneliest number."
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "I checked them against five other credible agencies (and three disreputable ones)."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Three' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Three'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!