Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
three: tres (3)
- "Bruno : But three thirds equals one, and one is the loneliest number."
- "The three "C's": communication, camaraderie and comedy."
- "It hasn't stopped snowing in three days!"
- "The Greenback & Trust branch, located on Fell Street, was robbed at 11:14 AM by three teenage boys dressed in drag and carrying kitchen knives."
- "Do you have the three pieces of identification we asked for?"
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Marshall was doing his daily sweep of Amarillo's natural wildlife preserve, which borders Warbuckle's ranch on three sides."
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "I checked them against five other credible agencies (and three disreputable ones)."
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Three'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Three'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!