Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Throw the ball! ¡Lanza la pelota!
Este verbo es irregular:
I throw / I threw / I have thrown
a throw: un tiro, un lanzamiento
Whose throw is it? ¿A quién le toca (tirar)?
to throw (something) out, away: tirar (algo) a la basura
UK: Let's throw a party. Whoo!
US: I learned how to throw knives in the circus.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "Why did the man throw his clock out of the window?"
- "Susie throws coffee over Philip for making obscene remark."
- "Zack Fielding, described as a shy loner by his classmates, threw a range of sweets, including jelly beans and candy corn, during a 10th grade math class."
- "A fellow student said 'Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot'."
- "So if you find a pile of records in the garage, don't throw them away!"
- "I threw them away when Bruno bought me the MP3 player."
- "(ahem) Throw your hands in the air"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it 'quite hard' at fellow students."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Throw'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Throw'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!