To be part of
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to be part of (a revolutionary group): ser parte de (un grupo revolucionario)
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "He has been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "He's been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
- "I would be proud to be part of a company with Delavigne's reputation."
- "Oklahoma is part of a region called 'Tornado Alley' which stretches from West Texas to North Dakota."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To be part of'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To be part of'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!