Traducción To bring something to someone's attention
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "Bruno : Icarus has brought it to my attention that we're paying a great deal of extra fees to your bank Sam, and I'm afraid most of it is going to your porcelain door handles and your Château Margaux."
- "Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention – you did the right thing."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "However, I was not sure if you share Mr. Cheeter's opinion on this matter, and so I thought I would bring this matter to your attention."
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To bring something to someone's attention' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To bring something to someone's attention'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!