Traducción To do business with
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to do business with someone: hacer negocios con alguien
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years. Hacemos negocios juntos desde hace cincuenta años.
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To do business with' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To do business with'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!