To do business with
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to do business with someone: hacer negocios con alguien
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years. Hacemos negocios juntos desde hace cincuenta años.
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To do business with'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To do business with'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!