To give birth
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(She) gave birth to (a baby): (Ella) dio a luz a (un bebé)
UK: I never want to give birth. I want a caesarian section.
US: My mother gave birth to me in the back of a limousine.
- "In 1928, Clairette gave birth to their only son Marc, a jazz musician who now lives with his wife in San Francisco."
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
- "Sometimes I feel like I'm pregnant with hundreds of thoughts and words and ideas, and I must give birth to them all!"
- "My darling wife, Sophie, gave birth to the seven-pound two-ounce cutie at 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon."
- "And finally, in more serious news, a cat in Tokyo has given birth to three kittens who have been judged the cutest kittens ever."
- "One of my cousins has recently given birth, and I'm so jealous that I actually contemplated kidnapping her newborn baby!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To give birth'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To give birth'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!