Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to imagine: imaginar
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Imagine having hundreds of millions of pounds to gamble every day."
- "I imagine you must be Bruno."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "Now you imagine that I am an upset customer."
- "Bruno : I admire so much Brian Jones and I imagine he's sleeping in the room beside my office and I dream that Brian is loving me and he kisses me on all my body."
- "Can you imagine?"
- "Can you imagine a well-done sirloin steak?"
- "Voiceover : Imagine another dimension where nothing is as it seems. Up is down, right is left, and the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To imagine'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To imagine'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!