Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to imagine: imaginar
- "Bruno : I admire so much Brian Jones and I imagine he's sleeping in the room beside my office and I dream that Brian is loving me and he kisses me on all my body."
- "Voiceover : Imagine another dimension where nothing is as it seems. Up is down, right is left, and the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Imagine having hundreds of millions of pounds to gamble every day."
- "Now you imagine that I am an upset customer."
- "I imagine you must be Bruno."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "Can you imagine?"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "Can you imagine a well-done sirloin steak?"
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To imagine'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To imagine'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!