Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to reassure: asegurar, tranquilizar
I did not feel reassured after Friday's meeting. No me siento tranquilo después la reunión del viernes pasado.
UK: The airline reassured the customers that their planes were safe.
US: Jason was worried about taking heroin, but his drug dealer reassured him.
- "Bruno : That's reassuring."
- "Bruno : Reassuring words admiral."
- "But with the SSSS3000, you can be reassured that you are not just another statistic."
- "Just to reassure you, I have attached to this e-mail a photo of myself with several high-ranking ministers of government and military."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "Bruno tried to reassure me that we have Willy, the security guard, who is as old as my grandfather and perhaps as intelligent as my hamster."
- "Kevin : Well, I'm reassured."
- "It reassures me."
- "It's mild, it's reassuring, it's cheap: a bit like Europe in the current geopolitical sandwich."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To reassure'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To reassure'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!