Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to receive: recibir
I received a letter from my grandfather this morning. Recibí una carta de mi abuelo esta mañana.
UK: Can you tell me when I'll receive my parcel please?
US: You received your parcel two weeks ago, madam.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "Like you, I also receive many e-mails."
- "I don't know if or when you'll receive this letter."
- "I very much look forward to receiving your reply."
- "Gerald : Pass phrase received."
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "I received your last pigeon."
- "She writes "Susie, I receive a lot of e-mails every day, should I answer them or just destroy my computer?"
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "I received an e-mail from Bruno."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To receive'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To receive'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!