Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tournament: un torneo
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "Scrabble tournaments, martial arts, jigsaw puzzles"
- "Moira : Is this some sort of a tournament or a championship match, Enriqué?"
- "Don't forget that the French started as the underdogs when they joined the tournament in 1910."
- "At the Dubai Pro-Am tournament, a major surprise as an amateur golfer named Terrance Cashman shocked the world by shooting three under par and defeating over fifty professionals taking part in the tournament."
- "Subject: Dodgeball tournament"
- "Thanks to you, we took first place in the tournament!"
- "Twice-weekly training sessions with Horatio, the tournament is in one month."
- "I've asked her to write a feature about Team Delavigne in the dodgeball tournament."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tournament'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tournament'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!