Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tournament: un torneo
- "I've asked her to write a feature about Team Delavigne in the dodgeball tournament."
- "Scrabble tournaments, martial arts, jigsaw puzzles"
- "At the Dubai Pro-Am tournament, a major surprise as an amateur golfer named Terrance Cashman shocked the world by shooting three under par and defeating over fifty professionals taking part in the tournament."
- "Thanks to you, we took first place in the tournament!"
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "Subject: Dodgeball tournament"
- "Moira : Is this some sort of a tournament or a championship match, Enriqué?"
- "Twice-weekly training sessions with Horatio, the tournament is in one month."
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "Don't forget that the French started as the underdogs when they joined the tournament in 1910."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tournament'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tournament'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!