Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(a) traditional (wedding): (una boda) tradicional, a la antigua
- "Traditional activities : Casual sex between consenting monsters."
- "Mrs. Lee : I am filled with joy because you like our traditional Chinese cuisine."
- "It's a great chance to sample traditional English food!"
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "I would like to share with you a traditional French song that my mother used to sing to me to make me sleep."
- "Recent test flights have succeeded in using a mix of 50% biofuels and 50% traditional kerosene."
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Traditional'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Traditional'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!