Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(a) traditional (wedding): (una boda) tradicional, a la antigua
- "Mrs. Lee : I am filled with joy because you like our traditional Chinese cuisine."
- "It's a great chance to sample traditional English food!"
- "Recent test flights have succeeded in using a mix of 50% biofuels and 50% traditional kerosene."
- "I would like to share with you a traditional French song that my mother used to sing to me to make me sleep."
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "Traditional activities : Casual sex between consenting monsters."
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Traditional'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Traditional'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!