Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
fortunate afortunado, con suerte
unfortunately: desafortunadamente, por desgracia
fortunately afortunadamente, por suerte
UK: Unfortunately, the show is cancelled due to an escaped tiger.
US: Yes, that is very unfortunate.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Unfortunately, you missed the deadline by 1 minute and 5 seconds."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the 'Taxman' virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
- "Bruno : Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the Corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the Park."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Unfortunate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Unfortunate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!