Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(the) upcoming (meeting): (la) próxima (reunión)
Bruno Delavigne will speak at our upcoming conference. Bruno Delavigne hablará en nuestra próxima conferencia.
UK: For more information on upcoming events, press star now.
US: I have eight upcoming meetings in my diary.
- "This is the last board meeting of the year, where we review this year's results, approve the budget for the upcoming year, and forecast next year's growth."
- "Here is a list of our upcoming shows: If you would like to see Harry Potter the Musical, press 1."
- "I'll keep you posted regarding our upcoming court date in Monterey County."
- "Brian : Today I'll be presenting a few of Delavigne's upcoming product releases for the new year, as well as discussing the company's latest plans and initiatives."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "For information on our products, policies, upcoming events and other company news, please visit our website, www."
- "It is up to you to decide whether they will be awarded the same type of budget for the upcoming year, after reading their respective budget proposals."
- "Let's go straight to our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington, who's going to talk us through the upcoming rugby season."
- "Press 1 if you would like to book a ticket for an upcoming show."
- "Rumors abound that Wang, one of the most unpredictable players on the Chinese landscape, will use the upcoming perfume congress in Rome to do some shopping."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Upcoming'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Upcoming'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!