Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I will not waive my right to consult a lawyer. No renunciaré a mi derecho a consultar a un abogado.
a waiver: una renuncia
a visa waiver una exención de visado.
waived: anulado, abandonado
UK: I'm afraid I can't waive the fine for you this time.
US: I need you to sign this waiver in order to protect us.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "We'll need a table for 6, and you'll need to sign these waivers."
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "Plus we'd have to sign waivers and liability forms, probably have to get malaria shots for Ms. Bümbüm and her entourage."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "At the very least, the service and transaction fees should be waived immediately."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Waive'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Waive'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!