Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
We're wasting time. Estamos perdiendo tiempo.
(toxic) waste: los residuos (tóxicos)
a waste (of time): una pérdida (de tiempo)
UK: You're wasting your time trying to convince me.
US: The death of those young people was such a waste.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I maintain the balance of fluid in the body by removing waste from the blood and excreting it as urine."
- "Please allow me to respond to your question with a few questions of my own: why on earth are we wasting valuable work time by addressing such a completely ridiculous issue?"
- "Ursula : And are you sorting your waste?"
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: 'You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
- "This is very important as I plan to cultivate fruits and vegetables and compost my waste."
- "I, for one, will never ever consider wasting my money on one of these e-book devices."
- "You're going to waste the batteries."
- "It's 5AM and daylight's wasting!"
- "In Germany, we have installed colored rubbish bins that contain different types of waste products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Waste'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Waste'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!